Mayhem 2.0 Introduced a variety of modifiers that affect your gameplay making it harder. The table below shows which difficulty will be encountered on certain levels.
- Speed Demon – After killing an enemy movement speed is increased by 50% for 10 seconds. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Lootsplosion – Kills give a 10% chance of a Lootsplosion, critical skills give a 100% chance.
- Big Kick Energy – Gun damage +25%, recoil and weapon spread +100%
- More Than Okay Boomer – Grenade damage +25%, enemies drop grenades on death
- Slayer – Non-boss enemies below 15% total armor, shield and health glow blue and will explode into shield and health boosters if damaged by melee
- Galaxy Brain – Head sizes increased by 100%
- Floor is Lava – In combat standing still will cause incendiary pools to spawn underneath you.
- Mob Mentality – Enemy damage and fire rate increased by 30% when near other enemies.
- Freeze Tag – Enemies my leave a Cryo orb on death which constantly release Cryo Novas. This is slowed by damage.
- Chilling Them Softly / High Voltage / Acid Reign / Charred Mode / Totally Radical – Enemies may be Cryo / Shock / Corrosion / Incendiary / Radiation infused. These enemies are immune to Cryo / Shock / Corrosion / Incendiary / Radiation damage and release a Cryo / Shock / Corrosion / Incendiary / Radiation Nova when killed.
- Pain Tolerance – When damaged, enemies gain 3% damage reduction against the received damage type for 3 seconds. Stacks up to 20 times.
- Healy Avenger – On death enemies have a chance to release a power-up healing the first enemy it touches. If destroyed it drops health and shield boosters.
- Laser Fare – Enemies have a small chance to drop a Spinner trap when damaged. Spinners project a rotating elemental laser beam.
- Ticked Off – Status Effect Damage against enemies reduced by 90%.
- Chain Gang – Nearby enemies are attached by a damaging elemental beam.
- Pool Parties – Enemies drop Corrosive, Shock or Incendiary pools when armor, shields or health are depleted.
- Boundary Issues – At close range enemies will attach a damaging elemental beam to you.
- Drone Ranger – Enemies have a chance to spawn a healing drone for support, if killed the drone will support a new target.
VERY HARD MODIFIERS
- Post Mortem – Killing an enemy has a chance to release DEATH to follow you. Being touched by DEATH puts you straight into FFYL.
- Rogue Lite – No FFYL before death. All enemies drop health when killed.
- Holy Crit – Critical hit damage +25%, Non-Critical hit damage -50%
- Not The Face – Critical hit damage -75%
- Buddy System – Enemies have a chance to spawn an invulnerability drone for support, immunity is granted until the drone is destroyed.
- Dazed And Infused – Enemies may be infused with a random element. Infused enemies are immune to that element and release elemental Novas when killed